Think Education’s next corporate education program will take place on July 24 & 25, 2017. The Business Acumen & Leadership program will be delivered by Professor Phillip K.Y. Young who has been a corporate educator at firms like Google, Microsoft, IBM, and Colgate Palmolive to name a few, along with assignments at Columbia University, Cornell University, NYU Stern School of Business and Thunderbird School of Global Management in the United States of America.
Dr Young is recognised internationally for the Beacon Business Simulation which is an interactive, computer-based business simulation designed to teach financial acumen, strategy, business analysis, and the importance of decision making.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE PROGRAM:
- Develop an accelerated understanding of the Key Topics – Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Strategy and Leadership.
- Immerse yourself in essential processes including setting strategies, decision making, team building, negotiating and value creation.
- Gain practical insights and reinforce learning using business simulators and real life case studies.
- Interpret a company’s annual report and monitor the company’s financial health.
- Set budgets to forecast and monitor a company’s cash flow.
If you are interested in this program, please click here to register